Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More to come

We are still in Port Orchard, doing our usual thing. I put a new post or two here, but they are not here. So I have to redo them.

We went to Tacoma Mall to replace the Zagg cover on my iPad and to get some training at the Apple Store. I bought some salt scrub in a mall kiosk because we had both tried it in Disney and like it.

Joel came to buy our older MacBook computer and helped us with some stuff on the newer MacBook Air. We found it was infected with malware, adware actually.  !!??!!  I don't know how it got there, I went to the Apple Store to get it fixed. 

He put the lighted Apple logo from a laptop into a suitcase.  It is definitely outstanding. 
  

We can't have a proper Thanksgiving this year, because Bill Jones said he would come, then changed his mind when it's too late to make other provisions. We will just go to a restaurant by ourselves. 

No comments: