Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Now the new boy-cat is gone, too!

He seemed to be right at home, but after 2 or 3 days of coming and going outside, he didn't come back any more. It was raining and Bill closed his window, and I don't think he had learned how to jump up on the other window. He was the one most wanting to go outside, so maybe he's just a born vagabond. Manfred pictures him with his toys wrapped up in a bandanna on a stick.

At least we still have feline supervision -- a Wink without a Tiddly.  She is very demanding of brushing and petting. 

Bill stayed with us for almost a month. Now I'm starting to plan a trip to Europe, looking at travel by ship. We both have to admit that we can't get around like we used to. I get a backache after a trip to the grocery store. I will see if I can find boats both ways and then just visit Sintra, St Gilgen, and one other place. 


No comments: