Thursday, January 23, 2014

Super Bowl mania

I have been wondering all season if it might be a Denver v Seattle Super Bowl this year. It was not settled until the final seconds of the 'Final-four' games.
Now what?  I was born in Denver & I've been a Broncos fan for 60 years (since I was 14 and learned about football). I've been living in the great state of WA for about 5 years. Seahawk Superbowl mania is intense here. Manfred suggested he root for Seattle while I root for Denver, but I think we should root for Seahawks in the first half and Denver the 2nd half. 
I made this pic on my iPad, using Diptic. 
 


And this in Pages, for instant Alpha, on iPad. 

1 comment:

chas_m said...

Nice!

I'm not a football fan so I won't care either way. One team will sportz harder than the other team, and win Sportzball! Yay! :)