Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bad, bad Blogger

I wish Google would not change. Every time they, or anybody else does that, they make it worse. Now the pictures won't float and I've wasted a lot of time trying to get them to move, but they won't. I added a 2nd photo to Roma but I did the same thing for Innsbruck but the new one never showed up. I'll have to wait until I get back and have time to write my own HTML. I guess I'll have to change to a different host. :-(

I'm at present having breakfast in the hostel, which is an official government & HI (Hostels International) hostel. It's quite nice, and the breakfast is good, but we got 2 double rooms with baths, so it's expensive (for us). Costs about $100 per day. The shower in our room needs work, they wanted to give us another room, but Manfred didn't want to move all his stuff which he has scattered all around (marking his territory?).

No comments: