Monday, March 01, 2010

Back in WA

I got back to Port Angeles on Feb 18 and have been spending most of my time dealing with teeth. First, finding a "good" dentist, then preliminary session, then work started. That was a terrible time -- 6 extractions and 3 were very difficult. I'm having to rethink what I want done. I thought all those teeth were loose and wanted to come out, but obviously not.

At least now my front teeth are straight, but it's a temporary fix.

I was sick all weekend from the trauma. Bill Jones came to visit, so that helped keep me from feeling too sorry for myself. Manfred has been following the Winter Olympics and he and Bill totally enjoyed the final hockey game.

3 comments:

Bill Jones said...

I had a thoroughly enjoyable visit and a nice get away for the weekend coupled with a great hockey game that the U.S.A really should have won, as the Canadians gave away the game at least once for sure in the tie-up goal,
and we followed with a sort of good movie, certainly a top performance in the star, Jeff Bridges,
and now I am spoiled rotten with Manfred's excellent cooking!

Geneva said...

Thanks for the nice comment. Did you see the photo? I put it in later.

Bill Jones said...

yes. I did, a nice picture of you, and shows off the new you!