Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pictures from Port Renfrew

First, is what happened to the road that connects the two parts of Port Renfrew. It is now just 1 lane.

(Click photos to enlarge.)

Second, is the house we used to live in there, it was a dirty, ugly grey color, but now it's all new. I think I would have found a better green.

Third, is Ted & Loretta's house. Now those are great colors. Manfred says the two houses should be together -- apples & cinnamon. It's the house just above the landslide.

Ted sent us these photos. Thanks, Ted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina: I sent you my novel The Yellow Riding Jacket by Priority mail but it came back. The only mailing address I have for you is Cecelia Rd. Obviously, it is no longer current. Please send me your mailing address and email address to rtaida@hawaiiantel.net