Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day !!!!

OMG!
-- I haven't said anything here for such a loong time. We have been trying to follow the election "news" but it's all so phony -- pundits quoting rumors quoting hate mail and passing as "news". And all the earnest predictions, based on polls that are not reliable in a situation like this.
The more I see of McCaine & Palin, the sadder I am that there are earnest and caring people so misguided as to believe them. I guess we shall see, after today, how many of those people are out there, in la la land. I hope McP turn out to be just a hoot.
What we may not see is how much voter fraud is going to be happening and what impact it will have. It's something we may never know.
As for the Messiah, I am still disappointed that he accepted that
. ridiculous bailout without question (questioned only the mechanics, not the principle),
. . . plus the pork that was added.


But the alternative candidate is, of course, unthinkable.

What gives me hope is:
(1) the fact that he has raised an enormous amount of money from regular people -- the first candidate bought & paid for by the people, instead of corporations?
(2) the organization that he was able to establish -- amazing. If he can do that as prez... ?

Notice, my color is blue
.

No comments: